Our 28 day return period
You can return most items within 28 days of receipt, provided that the item is:
- In new, unused condition (including any labels and/or accessories) - shoes must be tried on indoors
- In the original packaging with all tags intact
Unless faulty, you cannot cancel or return any of the following:
- Bespoke, customised or personalised items
- Perishable items such as flowers and perishable food items (including vitamins and supplements)
- Perfume and/or aftershave if unsealed
- Items sealed for health or hygiene reasons - if unsealed and/or if hygiene sticker is removed
- Sealed audio, video or software recordings - if unsealed and/or if security tag is removed
- Sealed smart devices including mobile phones, Apple® items, tablets, wearable technology and computer devices ("Smart Devices") - if unsealed and used and/or security tag is removed.
Our items' product pages will confirm whether they can only be returned if faulty.
You can examine items (including Smart Devices) that have been sealed for security/hygiene purposes, as you would in a shop, but you must not:
- Use them
- Remove any security seals/tags
- Set up or install the item
- Input any data, software or log in details (such as your iCloud ID)
If you cancel or return items outside of our Returns Policy as set out above, we may:
- Accept the item (at our discretion) but make deductions, up to the value of the item, to account for its diminished value. This means you may not receive a full refund.
- Return the item to you, at your cost.
Your statutory rights are not affected.