Things to look out for
- There are orders you don't recognise on your account
- You've received emails for orders you didn’t place
- Personal details on your account have been changed - such as your billing address, telephone number, email address etc.
- You've received deliveries of products you didn’t order (even if they don’t appear expensive)
What should I do if I suspect someone else has accessed my account?
- Please notify us immediately. See our article on reporting fraud / identity theft for more information.
- Reset your Ambrose Wilson password as soon as possible.
- Remain vigilant for unusual activity across all your online accounts. If you spot anything unusual, contact the account provider as soon as possible.
Tips on setting up your new password
We recommend that you:
- Set up a brand-new password of at least 12 characters, including a combination of upper- and lower- case letters, numbers and symbols (such as !#*+=&£$).
- Update any other accounts (e.g., email account, other retail accounts or social media accounts) that used your previous password.
Further information and support
Please see the following:
I’ve been a victim of identity theft, what should I do?
Help and advice for protecting yourself from fraud
Shopping safely online
‘Suspicious sign in’ email or text message
We're committed to doing all we can to protect your details.
If you receive a ‘Suspicious sign in’ email or text message from us, it means we’ve detected unauthorised sign-in activity on your account. Your password will be reset, and you'll need to visit our website or app to set up a new one.