The ParcelShop service is mostly running as normal; however a small number of locations are unavailable for delivery, as some stores are closed due to the pandemic. If your chosen store becomes unavailable after you’ve ordered, your parcel will be returned and you’ll need to reorder to your home or another address.
Articles in this section
- COVID-19: latest updates from Ambrose Wilson
- Can I still place an order during the pandemic?
- What’s the best way for me to make a payment?
- Can I still return items during the pandemic?
- The Coronavirus outbreak has affected me financially and I can’t pay my minimum payment. What should I do?
- I've received a letter stating my payment deferral has ended. What's next?
- Are your couriers still delivering during the pandemic?
- Can I still have my order delivered to a ParcelShop during the pandemic?
- Can I still order large items during the pandemic?
- What online services do you offer?