Our return process is quick, easy and free of charge when using one of our flexible, convenient options.
We'll process your return as quickly as we can, but it may take up to 10 days.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you're returning your parcel within 28 days of delivery - see our return policy for more information.
- Put your advice note in the parcel, so we know who you are! If you no longer have this, just put a note in with your customer number - this will be in the format A1234567.
- Repackage your goods securely.
- Attach your return label to the outside of the parcel. You do NOT need to print an Evri label if you already have one on your advice note.
- Get a receipt as proof of return, and keep it safe until your refund has been processed on your account.
Next, check what kind of item you're returning:
If you need to return a large and bulky item (such as a bed, sofa etc.) please fill in our form.
If you're returning a smaller item (such as clothing, footwear etc.) you can use any of the options below!
- If you opt for a courier return, you can request a collection on a date of your choice - from your home, or another address. You can also leave your parcel in a safe place if you're not going to be in.
- ParcelShops open early and close late, to fit in with your routine. If you don't have a return label, and don't have a printer, we'd recommend you return via ParcelShop - you'll receive a QR code from Evri, so you can print a label when you get to the ParcelShop.
- Lockers are available 24/7, so you can return your order at a time that suits you.
Please use the Evri website to find your nearest ParcelShop and locker locations.
- ASDA stores open early and close late, to fit in with your routine.
- If you didn't receive an ASDA return label, and don't have a printer, don't worry! You'll also receive a QR code from ASDA when you arrange your return.
- You can also return via your local Post Office
- You'll need to print a separate return label / obtain a QR code
Please bear in mind that your parcel MAY be delayed if you return via Royal Mail during their strike period. We'd recommend that you use Evri or ASDA.